eSolar CENTRAL is a device for centralized management, local or remote monitoring systems for photovoltaic eSolar. eSolar CENTRAL allows you to provide an aggregated view more eSolar. Find greatest application in the monitoring of large solar parks, where it is necessary to use multiple monitors eSolar.
eSolar CENTRAL returns the user to the overview of the situation of the plant, being able to aggregate up to 10 eSolar. eSolar CENTRALis able to communicate with eSolar in the field via ethernet aggregate view of real-time and historical data acquired in the field in graphical and tabular form.
WHY CHOOSE IT
Easy installation and configuration
Web interface for managing real-time data
Multi-compatibility with different PV devices
simultaneous communication management with PV devices of different types and brand
communication support via RS232, RS485, TCP/IP, Gateway RS485 to TCP/IP, KNX (via external interface for eSolar LIGHT and eSolar LIGHT PLUS).
Communication with in-field eSolar through Ethernet for the aggregated visualisation of real-time data and acquisition of history information as graphs and tables. Overall performance analysis, without the need to install additional radiation sensors other than the ones already connected to the eSolars. Consultation through any Internet browser using cellular and LAN networks, with the possibility of adding CCTV systems. Support to the visualisation of production and environmental data on information LCD screens, outdoors LED displays (free Web app).
CONSTRUCTION Aluminum and Heavy-duty steel
SYSTEM I/O PORT
• 2 x 9-pin D-Sub male connector, COM1, 3 for RS-485
• 1 x 9-pin D-Sub male connector, COM4 for RS-232
• 2 x RJ-45 connector for 10/100Base-T Ethernet
• 3 x USB 2.0 connector
• 1 x VAC power input connector
DATA BACKUP SLOT 1 x type II CompactFlash™ slot
• 1 x green LED for system power-on
• 1 x orange LED for memory activity
• Input rating: 1. VAC100-240 universal/0.5A 2. Max power consumption, 70W 3. Typical power consumption, 16W OPERATING TEMPERATURE -20°C to 50°C
STORAGE TEMPERATURE -20°C to 80°C
HUMIDITY 10-90% RH (non-condensing)
• 2Grms w/ CF (5-500Hz, X, Y, Z directions) • 0.5Grms w/ HDD (5-500Hz, X, Y, Z directions)